So, It's Christmas night... all is well... I've eaten a lot of great food... opened mostly good presents, and shared fun and laughs with my family...
But what about these boys?

I don't think they woke up bright and early to see that santa had left them a pile of presents under a plastic, decorated tree... They didn't spend too much money on useless novelty gifts, or on the Wii game you just had to have, or the latest gadget that you got to keep up with the guys at work (even though you still haven't found a use for the last one you "just had to have").
Let's give to someone who you'll never meet... but desperately needs you...

2 comments:
Hey. I saw your comment on SCL and I thought it was really good and something that us very fortunate people need to remember. Thanks for pointing that out today as a reminder that just because we are having a good day and receiving tons of expensive gifts, at the same time, millions of others aren't.
Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Hey Christina - thanks for commenting on my SCL post. It's good to make your acquaintance, as your blog is very thoughtful. I'll drop in again to see what's going on - in the meantime, God bless, and happy blogging!
Post a Comment